Autor [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Wątek: UNICEF for Christmas  (Przeczytany 8043 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Miszcz

• Okres międzynapadowy
UNICEF for Christmas
« dnia: Niedziela, 28.11.2010, 10:46 »
Hi!
From 1st till 19th December in CDK (Congress-Didactic Center of Collegium Medicum in 16 Łazarza street) an event ?UNICEF for Christmas? will take place.

The aim of the action is to collect funds for UNICEF's activities ? helping the poorest all over the world.

We need volunteers, who would help out with the event, taking care of the stall in the building of CDK ? it technically means selling products provided by UNICEF. The more stuff will be sold, the more money for the noble goal;)

The duties are easy and you can contribute a lot to making the world a better place!

People willing to sign up for the event are requested to inform me when you will be able to come and help out. You can choose days (6-17 December) and hours (8-18) which are most convenient for you.

In order to sign up, send me an e-mail: luiza.legucka@gmail.com

In your message please include:
-your first and last name
-how I can reach you
-when exactly you can help out

PS If any of your friends would be willing to help out with the event and is not a member of IFMSA, it's an excellent chance for them to sign up;)

If you should have any questions, e-mail me.

I count on you, guys!;)

Luiza Legucka